Greetings from the TurboCourt Team!
As 2014 closes, we are full steam ahead, adding new e-filing products and court clients across the nation, enhancing access to justice and increasing staff productivity. And there’s even more coming soon. Below is a partial list of jurisdictions that have recently expanded or are actively expanding their TurboCourt solution. When Courts choose to expand their TurboCourt platform, we know we’ve done our job right, providing a best-of-breed e-Court solution to our valued clients and their constituents.
Thank you for the opportunity to collaborate with your court and we look forward to developing more business relationships with the TurboCourt Solution in 2015.
Tania Wasser, Co-Founder & CEO, Intresys
P.S. Are you attending e-Courts 2014 in Las Vegas next week? Come visit us at Booth #107. We’ll have some exciting giveaways, raffle prize and answers to your questions about e-Court services.
“Integrating existing legacy systems with new vendor products can be very challenging. The effort, attention to detail and flexibility demonstrated by Intresys when integrating TurboCourt e-Filing Solution into our e-Court platform proved to be very effective.”
– Peter Croteau, Chief Technology Officer New Hampshire Judicial Branch
See Who’s Added & Expanding With TurboCourt
A TurboCourt Client Since 2001 New Services Recently Added:
- Family Law e-Filing
- Guardianship Probate Interactive Forms Assistance & Preparation
- Domestic Violence Interactive Forms Assistance & Preparation
- All 58 counties in the state supporting Document preparation & Electronic Delivery Services
A TurboCourt Client Since 2009 New Services Recently Added:
- Tax e-Filing in Maricopa County Superior Court, Tax Court (statewide)
- E-Filing for Process Servers in Maricopa County Superior Court
- Pima County, scheduled to go-live Spring 2015 with Process server e-Filing.
- Small Claims, Eviction Actions and Limited Civil Interactive Forms assistance, Statewide Rollout
NEW HAMPSHIRE –
A TurboCourt Client Since 2014 New Services Recently Added:
- Small Claims Interactive Forms Assistance & e-Filing into Odyssey, pilot completed & statewide rollout in progress
- Guardianships Interactive Forms Assistance & e-Filing (Go live scheduled for Q2 2015)
A TurboCourt Client Since 2012 New Services Recently Added:
- Domestic Violence e-Messenger in Multnomah County
- Domestic Violence Interactive Forms Assistance, Statewide Rollout (Go live scheduled for January 2015)
- Forms Preparation available in 19 states and many counties
- TurboCourt Mobile App for Courts and Filers coming in 2015
TurboCourt features revolutionary guided-interview technology and a customized, data-centric design that delivers more information, automation and a greater level of efficiency for court staff. Court Officials agree, TurboCourt is the solution they need to keep pace with increased workload and public expectations in an age of declining resources.
TurboCourt offers courts low cost, rapid deployment and solution-specific technology to many high volume, court-resource-intensive case types including, General Civil, Protective Orders, Small Claims, Pro Se, Family Law and others. Discover how you can increase your court’s efficiency and provide faster, more effective customer service with the industries most innovative e-filing technology.
Email us or call 877-260-1792.
For media inquiries, please contact Chris Pizzo at: PR@intresys.com or 650-479-4589.