Gila and Greenlee Counties Go LIVE with AZTurboCourt e-Filing
We’re very excited that e-Filing in Gila County and Greenlee County through AZTurboCourt is going live on Monday, May 7th! This brings to nine the number of Arizona superior courts now using AZTurboCourt, including also Maricopa, Pima, Yavapai, Mohave, Santa Cruz, Pinal, and Yuma.
If you’re already using AZTurboCourt in other Arizona counties, now you’ll be able to use the same system for Gila and Greenlee Counties. You don’t need to worry about setting up users – all current users of AZTurboCourt will be able to e-file in Gila County and Greenlee County.
Your firm may already be using the AZTurboCourt e-Filing application to file documents in Pima and Maricopa Counties. However, there are some differences between submitting documents in the Superior Court in Pima and Maricopa Counties as compared to e-filing documents in other counties in the state. Due to these differences, we recommend that you sign up for an online training webinar.
These webinars are free, can be accessed from any computer anywhere, and are both instructive and interactive.
We’ve added new dates to our training schedule! Scroll down and click to register.
General Civil – Filer Training Master Class
Learn everything you need to know to prepare and electronically file documents for initiating and subsequent AZ Civil filing actions.
- Initiating Filings
- Filing into Existing Cases
- Comparing County Filing Requirements
- Credit Cards & Bank Accounts
- Managing Your Profile
- Financial Reports
- Tips & Tricks for Creating Filings Faster
Interactive, too! You can ask questions throughout the training. This allows you to expand your knowledge.
Upcoming Filer Trainings:
General Civil – Administrator Filer Training Masterclass
Masterclass Training includes:
Creating Your Firm’s AZTurboCourt Account
Company Administrator Functionality:
- Adding and Managing Users
- Managing Your Organization Profile and Contact Info
- Setting Up Oversight Inboxes for Inbound e-Filing and e-Service Notifications
- Accessing & Viewing Filings Across Your Entire Organization – by Filer, by Client, by Case and more…
- Creating & Exporting Real-Time Filing Reports
- Accessing Court Dockets & Conformed Copies of Documents
- Creating Saved Payment Methods (Credit Cards & Bank Accounts)
- Managing Saved Payment Methods and Granting Access to Your Users
- Creating & Exporting Real-Time Financial Reports
- Receiving Financial Reports via Email
Can’t make these dates?
We’ve got you covered.
If you can’t make these training dates, no problem! Register anyway, and we’ll email you a recording of the masterclass training so you can watch it at your own convenience or share it with colleagues.