Intresys has an opening for a SOFTWARE DEVELOPER position in our Belmont, California office to work on the design, development, testing and integration of our proprietary TurboCourt solution, a REST and XML based Web Services software system.
- Collaborate in the design, writing, analyzing, and testing of code with other developers and adherence to internal coding policies and standards;
- Create and execute unit tests and analyze results and output;
- Advise and assist Quality Assurance Engineers in application deployment and testing;
- Advise and assist Support Analysts providing technical support to diagnose, identify and troubleshoot issues encountered during software integration or upgrading, and follow standard procedures for the escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate team;
- Perform maintenance coding and bug fixes as necessary;
- Produce and maintain project development documentation;
- Demonstrate work product in team reviews; and
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Job location: Belmont, California
How to Apply
Send an email attaching your resume to: email@example.com